If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to boost your business revenue, creating a high-converting landing page should be the priority.
To help you make your goals come true for the coming year, we’ve compiled together a list of 6 steps for a high-converting landing page that will not only boost your revenue but also make your business outperform the competition:
1. BEFORE YOU START YOU NEED TO:
- Identify your customer persona
- Establish your goals and objectives
- Develop a strategy
2. YOUR MESSAGE:
- Catch your visitors’ attention
- Give them a reason to engage deeper
3. YOUR OFFER:
- Be clear with your offer and explain what your visitors will get from you
4. BE IRRESISTIBLE:
- Make your visitors want your offer now
- Make them want it from you only
5. PROVIDE AN EXCHANGE:
- Provide a clear call-to-action
- Put it above the fold
- For the mobile version make a scrolling CTA
6. TEST AND OPTIMIZE:
- Conduct A/B testing
- Make a detailed analysis
- Work on improvements
- Don’t be afraid to experiment
As a matter of fact, if increasing and maintaining revenue is one of your New Year’s ambitions, again, you’ll need more high-converting landing pages. In conclusion, you’ll need at least one for each segment of your target audience. Of course, it may appear challenging, but it is possible with the right resources.
About the author:
Tali is a results-driven digital marketer with a track record of growing her clients’ businesses and driving revenue.
As the business owner at WSI Digital Path, Vaughan, she takes great pride in delivering powerful but cost-effective solutions for her clients.
Innovative and revolutionary digital marketing trends set the pace for the digital marketing industry. Don’t make the mistake of falling behind! Contact WSI Digital Path today and trust your digital marketing to the industry’s leading professionals.