You are probably working on your 2022 lead generation strategy since the very beginning of the year. Needless to say, website optimization will be a surefire approach to enhance your business’s performance in 2022.
If you think that it’s as simple as throwing any kind of CTA button on your home page and watching the leads flow in, well…Let’s see if it is true or not. You might change your mind after reading this article!
How Does Lead Generation Process Work?
The process of acquiring prospects and converting them into someone interested in your company’s products and/or services is defined as lead generation.
There are a variety of lead generation strategies that could be used, however, it all begins when a website visitor clicks on the CTA on one of your website’s pages. For example, it could be a blog post. The CTA takes them to a landing page with a form for collecting their contact information. After filling in the information and submitting the form the visitor will be redirected to a thank-you page.
Why is Lead Generation Important to your Business?
The answer is simple: Revenue.
To maintain stable revenue, businesses must generate new leads on an ongoing basis.
Yes, you probably have a database of existing clients that are happy with your goods and/or services, but to be fair, it’s not enough. Fresh respondents who are enthusiastic about your brand are needed, and lead generation makes this possible.
Now that we’ve gone over the basics and importance of lead generation, let’s take a look at how you can transform your website into a lead generation machine in 2022.
1. Multi-Channel Approach
It’s crucial to get traffic to your landing pages from a variety of sources.
This approach aids in maximizing your web visibility and attracting the largest amount of visitors to your website.
Begin by conducting an audit to identify your top lead generators, which are the sources of the vast majority of your web traffic and engagement.
Here are some of the sources you must pay attention at:
- Blog: Blogs are not only a great way to build authority, but they can also make a valuable impact on lead generation. Make sure your blog entries are linked to your website’s lead capture page. Your best-performing blog pieces have an irrefutable chance of bringing in traffic.
- Social media: Using social media platforms to run campaigns is one of the proven ways to drive traffic to your website. The audience which participates in your campaigns through the brand’s social media may drive the website’s traffic, so plan a smart strategic plan to entice them to do so.
- Hybrid live chat: Users may contact your customer service department via a live chat window on your website, resulting in increased traffic. By including a live chat service on your website, you can ensure that your consumers’ demands are met right away. Consider a hybrid strategy, in which AI-powered chat services are merged with the customer support team to improve engagement and conversions.
One of the most important elements of any website is the call to action. To not let visitors leave your website without taking an action, keep CTAs simple and use contrasting colours from your website.
In addition to the rest CTAs you may also use one of the following approaches at your website to generate leads:
- Newsletter Subscription: The majority of users prefer a non-intrusive online experience. Allowing them to sign up for newsletters keeps them up-to-date about your products and/or services. Linking text or visual content in the body of your newsletter will drive targeted traffic to your website.
- Complimentary Consultation: Who doesn’t like a freebie? Nobody, to be sure! That’s why it’s a good idea to include into your website optimization strategy providing your customers with a free, no-obligation consultation.
- Free Downloads: You may generate leads via the website by providing your customers with free e-books and other downloads. This will allow you to collect their contact information for future marketing efforts.
- Free Trials: Providing the audience with a free invitation to a webinar or live event is an effective strategy to generate leads.
3. SEO Optimization
SEO is important for your business since it boosts your online presence. It increases organic traffic to your website, resulting in more leads.
What’s the impact of SEO on lead generation?
Search engine optimization and lead generation are two distinct tactics.
SEO focuses on altering and updating various components of your site to improve its search engine rankings and increase online traffic. Lead generation, on the other hand, is focused on boosting your business’s number of customers and prospects.
The link between them is based on the influence of SEO on lead generation.
Here are SEO tips to help you generate more leads:
I. SEO-optimized blog
- Keywords: Conduct keyword research to determine the most significant keywords in your market, then incorporate them into your headline and blog content. Just remember to make it natural and avoid fluff, since this may result in Google penalties.
- Regularly update your blog: Here comes the content strategy. The more frequently you post, the better results you’ll see.
- Subheadings: Whether you realize it or not, headings and subheadings have an impact on SEO. Search engines utilize headers and subheadings to figure out what your page is about, which is why they’re so important for SEO. Search engines give greater weight to headings since they should represent the topic of the blog post’s content. Make use of short-tail and long-tail keywords to your advantage.
- Content: Not only must your content be valuable, but it must also be simple to absorb and understand for your readers.
II. Improve your website speed
Do you believe that optimizing your website speed isn’t important? That is a huge blunder. Google will give your website a higher ranking if it responds to searches quickly.
The following recommendations will cover a need for speed of modern audiences:
- Keep your database cleaned
- Make your website mobile-friendly
- Utilize lazy loading for images
- Remove unnecessary scripts and plugins
- Take into account your host’s capabilities
- Remove spam comments and fix broken links
- Optimize your homepage
Strive to make your website as fast as possible for both users and search engines. Every second matters in the Internet’s fast-paced world.
III. Encourage and manage customer reviews
Your consumers are unknowingly assisting Google in better understanding what your business is all about by submitting customer reviews about your brand. Consider it free keyword-dense content production with the potential to improve your website’s SEO significantly.
4. Don’t Underestimate the Power of Test
Testing the wording of your CTAs, the structure of your landing page, or the pictures you’re posting may all make a big difference. You’ll know exactly what works for you and what you should avoid.
5. Calculate, Organize and Track
We understand what keeps business owners awake and alert even at the night, that’s why our team worked hard on the creation of a FREE Digital Marketing Traffic & Leads Calculator. Created out of love for the growing businesses of our clients, this website traffic and lead generation calculator is a tool that lets you easily assess your company’s needs such as leads and website traffic taking into account your revenue goals.
Website optimization is one of the most essential things you can do for your business for effective lead generation. Following the tips listed above will help you jumpstart your website lead generation efforts.
About the author:
Tali is a results-driven digital marketer with a track record of growing her clients’ businesses and driving revenue.
As the business owner at WSI Digital Path, Vaughan, she takes great pride in delivering powerful but cost-effective solutions for her clients.
Innovative and revolutionary digital marketing trends set the pace for the digital marketing industry. Don’t make the mistake of falling behind! Contact WSI Digital Path today and trust your digital marketing to the industry’s leading professionals.